Saturday, March 24, 2012

Praises to My King!

The highest praise goes to the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit for the wonderful works in my life. Truly, God is a Repairer of broken lives, a Healer of all wounds. Indeed, He transforms trash into beauty and makes something new and wonderful out of the ashes.

By His grace, I have made decisions simply and completely out of sheer obedience to His words. My human nature would not have done those decisions but I am so glad that it is no longer I who live (though a lot of times I tried to wrestle the throne out of His dominion) but Christ lives in me. Making those decisions which were the exact opposite of what my self thinks was quite liberating. Yes, there is so much freedom when we obey our King!

And ever since then He has led me to greener pastures and quiet waters. I have seen women's lives transformed because of who He is. I have seen so much opportunities to share His love because His eyes are mine.

Most importantly, for the first time in the one year that I have worked, I can genuinely and heartily say that I love my job. And I know this is possible because He lives in me now--He has quelled my restless, doubtful and sinful self.

Oh how I love this beautiful exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment